This is a creative carving workshop …
to reignite your already talented soul! There is no doubt that every person grew up with a wonderful imagination. The question is when did you stop listening to it. A workshop with me will be time to allow that beautiful, courageous self a free pass! Open that wild heart, believe you can … and by the end of the two days, you will be carving your way home, full of possibilities.
It’s time to connect, learn how to carve into paint, whilst at the same time, be nourished with delicious food, be enthralled with crazy stories and be in a place where you can share your own. A magic creative workshop awaits you!
Two full days of art-ing, chatting, eating and ending with your own special artwork and skills to take home to create further. All you have to do is turn up, bring a sense of fun and 1 x Resene test pot of your favourite colour of choice!
We will provide the paper, tools, prepped board, food with plenty of refreshments and good company.
Any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
- DATE: 24th – 25th July
- Saturday and Sunday 10am -4pm
- $501.95 per person for a full 2-day carving workshop
Includes daily delicious lunch and Seedlip refreshments, all art equipment and a lovely warm environment to create in. Please email any dietary requirements.
- Each participant needs to bring 1 x Resene test pot of their favourite colour. (Please note the paint needs to specifically be Resene for using with this technique).
- You will be carving into a 200mm x 200mm square prepped board.
- Workshop location – The Collaboration, 83 Devon Street, New Plymouth
- No previous creative experience is needed – just an open mind to learn and free use of hands.
- Please bring your ideas along, sketches and/or printouts. The theme will be based around flora, but this is your artwork and I am happy to support new concepts.
- First day: Finish prepping your board, practice carving and finalise your design.
- Second Day: Draw and carve your wonderful paint carving, sign, spray, add a picture hanger and take home for your wall.